[Microbit-Python] Importable Modules

Locard l0c4rd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:47:02 EDT 2016

Hello,

I've been trying to compile a complete list of the importable modules
available in the current MicroBit build. My current list is pasted below:

 > antigravity
 > array
 > collections
 > gc
 > love
 > math
 > microbit
 > micropython
 > music
 > neopixel
 > os
 > random
 > struct
 > sys
 > this
 > ustruct

Making this list has been a bit of a piecemeal process, and I'd quite
like to do it a bit more cleanly, so that it can be automated, and thus
kept up-to-date with the latest build of MicroBit MicroPython.

To that end: does anyone have any ideas about where in the micropython
source code I ought to start looking to find the names of available
baked-in modules?

Thankyou for your help!

Locard