[Microbit-Python] We have an IRC channel - polite reminder about 1.0

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Fri Jan 15 17:07:21 EST 2016

Hi Folks,

A quick heads up... yesterday I set up a #microbit IRC channel on
freenode. Perhaps see you in there sometime next week. We have around 12
people on there today discussing various microbit-y bits and bobs
(mainly Python related).

Remember we need to push for a 1.0!!! If you know there's going to be a
problem contributing to this please shout!

Finally, "mu" is coming on leaps and bounds. It's feature complete and
tested on Windows, OSX, Linux and RaspberryPi. There needs to be some UI
clean-ups and documentation but we're almost there.

Have a great (and perhaps productive) weekend,

:-)

N.