[Microbit-Python] Microbit and Wifi

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sun Feb 7 09:09:54 EST 2016

Marc Andre,

Damien knows a lot about the ESP-8266 (viz.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/214379695/micropython-on-the-esp8266-beautifully-easy-iot?ref=hero_thanks)
or if *he* doesn't, then his collaborator Paul probably does.

Glad to see you're having so much fun. I'm spending my Sunday fixing CSS
bugs in the TouchDevelop editor when displayed in IE. I know what I'd
rather be doing... In fact, I think I'd rather be sticking forks in my
eyes... ;-)

N.