[Microbit-Python] FOSDEM slides

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Feb 1 13:07:25 EST 2016

On 01.02.2016 15:09, a.grandi at gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Marc Andre and pleased to have met you at FOSDEM :)

Thanks, Andrea. Pleased to have met you too :-)

Here's the PDF with the slides:

https://downloads.egenix.com/python/FOSDEM-2016-PythonDevRoom-MicroPython-on-the-BBC-Microbit-Lightning-Talk.pdf

The video shown on the demo slide is here (along with a
few others):

    https://youtube.com/malemburg/

and these are the scripts:

    https://github.com/malemburg/microbit-experiments

One of these days, I'll write up my part of the microbit
world-tour based on all this.

At the moment, I'm looking into connecting an ESP8266 Wifi
board to the microbit... will have some soldering to do :-)

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Feb 01 2016)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/