[Microbit-Python] Sky.py Plz make it bettter

Sven Turnau sventurnau at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:08:04 EST 2016

Hello.I'm not good in teaching, but I have done my best.There is a Sky (  5x5 ) Starplaces and
H (must be tuned H << 25) stars randomly put on the Sky.There is a Rest of Lifetime ( N[4] ) for each Star
and current Brightness  N[2]  (0..9) for each Star.The method correct() corrrect the current valuesfor each Star.   I will be happy if this program will be useful
for teaching.  The program is Debugged on the Micro:Bit board.If someone can do it better I will be happy to receivea copy of the program.Bye.