[Microbit-Python] Testing Point Documentation

Andrew Ferguson 500 andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:24:08 EDT 2016

Thanks, it does get quite hot if left on for more than ~30 seconds. (After about 10 it is too hot to touch, after 20 it is very warm on the other side of the board. I haven't left it on for more than about 2-3 minutes).

This was one of the teacher devices so it could be a slightly earlier version than the final student devices.