[Microbit-Python] Testing Point Documentation

Andrew Ferguson 500 andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:27:19 EDT 2016

Hi,

I managed to persuade my teacher to let me borrow a teacher Micro:bit over the Easter holidays (I'm in Scotland so the student devices haven't arrived yet), but unfortunately I seem to have broken it. (I was just using 'screen' to test serial communication, one minute it worked and the next the screen session had closed, the micro:bit status light was off and the USB chip on the micro:bit got very hot).

I suspect it's probably irreversibly broken, but I noticed that on the back of the micro:bit there are several testing points that may provide some insight as to what went wrong if probed with a multimeter. Does anyone know if there are any docs relating to which testing point links to what?

Thanks,
Andrew