[Microbit-Python] How to build the firmware on Ubuntu

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Mon Sep 28 19:13:15 CEST 2015

I just got the cross-compiler working on Linux, specifically Ubuntu
64-bit.  To save other people some time, I made a shell script that with
luck will install all the required packages.  Just run the attached
"prebuild.sh".  After that, follow the instructions in the README.md and
you should be ready to rock.

I also attached my "connect.sh", which runs Picocom for me.  (Though
sometimes the Microbit is on ttyACM1, not ttyACM0.  Maybe it should glob
them and use the highest-numbered one?)

Cheers,

//arry/