[Microbit-Python] Python editor designs from Steve

David Whale david at thinkingbinaries.com
Tue Oct 27 08:02:57 EDT 2015

Looks cool, but...

Can we have a user settable option to make the background white and the
text the same colours as used by IDLE? Also for UX accessibility guideline
compliance, you may have to provide either an alternative colour scheme, or
a way for users to configure the colour scheme to their linking,
specifically supporting at least one 'high contrast' scheme for visually
impaired users.

It's really hard for visually impaired people to read that black background
design, to be honest.

Thanks!

David

David Whale, B.Sc (Hons), MIET
*Software Engineer and IET Schools Liaison Officer, Essex*

email:  dwhale at theiet.org
twitter: @whaleygeek
blog:  blog.whaleygeek.co.uk

Co-author of the new book "Adventures in Minecraft" <http://amzn.to/ZGfxZG>