[Microbit-Python] Making this list public

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:44:28 CEST 2015

I agree with Michael's reasoning, and vote: 1) +1, 2) -1.

There's also the option to use forum.micropython.org, and create a
sub-topic for microbit.  There is already a perfect spot for this,
alongside the other boards that run uPy (the pyboard and wipy).  But I
understand that mailing lists are more convenient for some than
forums.