[Microbit-Python] Open sourcing the code

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:39:17 CEST 2015

For reference, I have a server we could use for this purpose, and would be
happy to maintain an access list. Dunno if that makes a difference, but you
could mention that. In fact, I have two I could use - one BBC owned/managed
- the one we used for the schools' trial, and one I pay for.

It's not difficult to manage after all, just an .htaccess, a directory and
an htpasswd file.

Personally, I think it makes more sense though on micropython.org :-)

Michael