[Microbit-Python] Musical silliness...

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:30:28 CEST 2015

-0 on output rather than pin. Pin is concrete, output is just that touch
more abstract. (If the output could be anything other than a pin I'd agree
though)

It's worth bearing in mind that kids will have to construct an external
device to hear stuff using this (or use one provided by someone else).
Having the name as "pin" is just that bit clearer -- it reminds them on
some level that something (however simple) will actually need to be
connected to a pin :-)

Sounds silly perhaps, but kids are :-)

Michael.