[Microbit-Python] Windows

David Whale david at thinkingbinaries.com
Fri Nov 27 02:17:10 EST 2015

This is the torture I had to push my windows users through on win 8.1 to
install a 'standard' CDC USBSER driver:

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/disabling-driver-signature-on-windows-8

Since my book was published, sparkfun have now signed all their drivers. If
we can get a signed driver for the micro:bit serial class, all of this pain
will go away.

David Whale, B.Sc (Hons), MIET
*Software Engineer and IET Schools Liaison Officer, Essex*

email:  dwhale at theiet.org
twitter: @whaleygeek
blog:  blog.whaleygeek.co.uk

Co-author of global bestselling book "Adventures in Minecraft"
<http://amzn.to/ZGfxZG> - lets get kids coding!
Now in English, Spanish, Chinese and Russian.