[Microbit-Python] Windows

David Whale david at thinkingbinaries.com
Thu Nov 26 18:05:52 EST 2015

I tried the micro:bit TD website on a Raspberry Pi 2 inside the epiphany
browser, it was as slow as treacle and pretty much unusable.

Shipping raspberry pi's to schools doesn't actually solve *every* problem -
it creates a different set of problems that still need to be managed, in my
experience.

David Whale, B.Sc (Hons), MIET
*Software Engineer and IET Schools Liaison Officer, Essex*

email:  dwhale at theiet.org
twitter: @whaleygeek
blog:  blog.whaleygeek.co.uk

Co-author of global bestselling book "Adventures in Minecraft"
<http://amzn.to/ZGfxZG> - lets get kids coding!
Now in English, Spanish, Chinese and Russian.