[Microbit-Python] PLEASE CHECK - microbit world tour website

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 06:49:48 EST 2015

Really awesome work Nicholas!

I think the instructions are clear, but even so the procedure is a
little bit complex, especially for those who have not used github
before to make a pull request.  I don't think there's much you can do
about this, and we can help people with the submissions, and then once
there are a few already done others can see how to do it.

If only the microbits multiplied by 5 at each person... :)