[Microbit-Python] Editor update - now with snippets and help

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sun Jul 26 17:59:29 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

I've just spent about three hours this afternoon adding snippet
functionality, arbitrary help and other tidy ups to the Python editor
(all pushed to the repos on GitHub). This is in preparation for next
Monday's meeting.

As usual, I've done a quick screencast of what I've been up to:

https://youtu.be/6g6ookpLG7g

NOTE TO HOWARD - I've always made these videos private and this is still
the case for the one linked to above. Just making this explicit because
you always email me about it... ;-)

All feedback would be most welcome!

I'm off-the-grid for a week (in Scotland on a remote island with no
electricity). Catch you all in August!

Happy holidays...

N.