[Microbit-Python] developer.mbed.org usernames

Finney, Joe j.finney at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 01:24:19 CEST 2015

Michael/David,

Looks like you’ve already been added to the relevant ACL on mbed. Cool.

Just to add to Jonny’s guide, I suggest you start with checking out the MicroBitSB2 repo. There’s a ton of outdated repos on their that we need to clean up. ☺ I’d start here:
https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Microbug/code/MicroBitSB2/

This includes the runtime library code, but also a bunch of test cases/samples that help to illustrate how things go together. See test folder at the top level.

Have fun. Any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Joe