[Microbit-Python] The BBC reveal the device to the media

Howard Baker-IF&L howard.baker at bbc.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 18:26:49 CEST 2015

Hi,
Sorry for the delay getting back. Went from amazing launch event to meeting to another meeting. I believe today was the start of something big, and I mean the start -- it just gets bigger from here. Looking at what people had built with the Micro:bit over the last couple of weeks was truly staggering -- when we add all the other things it can do and what people have done with it, people will be stunned. I don't quite know either how we talk about what you have been doing. Let me find out quickly and get back.

Howard