[Microbit-Python] Repl not echoing back

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Dec 30 17:34:52 EST 2015

Hi Naomi,

even though this all sounds very much like a hardware
problem, you might want to try reflashing the DAPLink
firmware which implements the serial console USB connections:

https://www.mbed.com/en/development/hardware/prototyping-production/daplink/daplink-on-kl26z/

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Dec 30 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      http://www.malemburg.com/