[Microbit-Python] Repl not echoing back

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sat Dec 12 05:12:49 EST 2015

Hi Naomi,

I'm guessing you've done the obvious things like try connecting with a
different USB-serial client (using picocom instead of urepl for example)..?

Have you connected it to a different computer..?

Trying to eliminate different variables to close in on the problem is
hard and frustrating. :-/

If you're using my urepl, has the code changed..?

Let us know how you get on.

N.