[Microbit-Python] Editor code update...

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Tue Aug 11 22:11:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just pushed the latest code to:

https://github.com/sparkslabs/micropython-bit

I've updated the instructions so you should be able to easily set up a
local dev environment and recreate the work from the earlier videos.

PLEASE CHECK THIS and tell me if you run into any problems.

I've also started the user-facing help page - it's pretty much a generic
bootstrap based project with some Python / micro:bit related visual cues
added. Other than that and some outline text, it's empty.

I've had a chat with Giles (PythonAnywhere) and things are ready for me
to deploy this editor for integration into the staging / test / whatever
deployments of the microbit.co.uk website.

All I need to do is put the contents of the git repository into a
statically hosted endpoint hosted at:

https://microbit.pythonanywhere.com/

I'll ensure it's password protected and share those details tomorrow
when I've finished.

The ball is now most definitely in the BBC's court since the Python side
of things is very much in a usable state ready for testing by a wider
audience.

Best wishes,

Nicholas.