[meta-sig] mobile-sig

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Jan 29 14:38:55 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015, Jeff Hardy wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 1:12 AM, Russell Keith-Magee <
> russell at keith-magee.com> wrote:
>>
>> Since the links on python.org aren't there yet, here's the subscription
>> management page so people can sign up.

> Does anyone know who's responsible for getting the website updated to
> include this? Once that's done I'll post an announcement on python-announce
> and other places.

The Mailman update is handled by the list owner, you need to make the
list public (under privacy options, subscription rules, "advertise this
list").

The updating of the SIG page on the website should theoretically be
handled by sending e-mail to webmaster at python.org -- but I have no idea
whether it will have any effect given the problems with the website
maintenance.

Member of the Groucho Marx Fan Club