[meta-sig] Re: [Python-Dev] SIG: python-lang

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 31 May 2000 08:04:20 -0700 (PDT)

[ The correct forum is probably meta-sig. ]

IMO, I don't see a need for yet another forum. The dividing lines become a
bit too blurry, and it will result in questions like "where do I post
this?" Or "what is the difference between python-lang@python.org and
python-list@python.org?"

Cheers,
-g