[meta-sig] SIG Proposal (was 2d drawing system)

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:45:33 -0500 (EST)

Andrew Robinson writes:
>Proposal:  Drawing-SIG (is this the right name?
>Drawing-and-Printing-SIG?)
>
>Coordinator:  I'll do it, or defer if anyone else wants to.

	We already have a Plot-SIG that's been pretty quiet.  Why not
simply discuss it there?  The Plot-SIG aim has mostly been at drawing
graphs, not generalized drawing, but it doesn't seem like too much of
a stretch.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Why are you here, in this home of demons? Are you lost? Or are you also a