[META-SIG] plot-sig (fwd)

Hoon Yoon - IPT Quant hyoon@ptqsrv1.etsd.ml.com
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:23:11 -0400

To meta-sig:

   Very much interested in the subject and will attempt to participate
   as much as possible (I don't think I can actually code).

S. Hoon Yoon (Finance Quant) hoon@bigfoot.com(w) cpu@bigfoot.com(h)
  * Expressed opinions are often my own, but NOT my employer's.
"I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages."    Maudin
"Miracle(n)- An instance of few standard deviations," Me

****************** Included msg below **********************************
Sender: owner-matrix-sig@python.org

If you're interested in the PLOT-SIG creation, please post a mesage to
that effect on meta-sig@python.org.  Then we can officially create that
SIG.  I don't expect much to happen on it until after the SPAM-6, but it'd
be nice if it were in place by then.  It would help if folks could state
in those messages that they would actively participate in such a SIG (i.e.
if not code, then at least critique, suggest, harangue, debate, argue).

--david

send messages to: matrix-sig@python.org