[META-SIG] whence db-sig?

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 10:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, David Ascher wrote:

> [...]
> On the same topic -- what's so bad about the hypermail archive of the
> mailing lists that it's not available by default from each SIG page?  I
> use it all the time, but I keep having to look for it on the main SIG
> page, as opposed to where I'd expect to find it (I know, I need to rewire
> a few neurons).

I should hook it up - but i'd like each sig to link to the archive
collection for the particular sig, rather than the collection of
all archives.  Andrew, is there an address for that?  If not, it would
be sufficient to have a name tag for the section of the collection
to which i could link.

(Andrew, also note, i changed around the layout of the sigs page, for
brevity, you may or may not want to track it on the sigs archive
collection page...)

Ken