[PYTHON META-SIG] action item

Barry A. Warsaw Barry A. Warsaw" <bwarsaw@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 14:59:43 -0500

--AbV4xFHVL2luso/E1QjQBYX9u5NVIRkTprZioXTt

    GS> It appears there is consensus. Barry - could you extract the
    GS> appropriate set of lists and forward them to InReference (per
    GS> the attached email) ?  If you're a bit busy, just let us know
    GS> and we'll find a volunteer...

Here are the sigs I think they should archive.  If you have any
changes to the list, let me know soon.  I'll probably send InReference
the list sometime Monday.

-Barry

--AbV4xFHVL2luso/E1QjQBYX9u5NVIRkTprZioXTt

  db-sig               SIG on Tabular Databases in Python
  do-sig               SIG for Distributed Object programming in Python
  doc-sig              SIG for the Python Documentation Project
  efactory-sig         SIG on using Python for Factory Automation
  gui-sig              SIG on Graphical User Interfaces for Python
  image-sig            SIG on Image Processing with Python
  locator-sig          SIG about a Python Locator for resource discovery
  matrix-sig           SIG for Built-in Matrix Types in Python
  meta-sig             SIG on Python.Org SIGs and Mailing Lists
  objc-sig             SIG on Python bindings for Objective-C/NeXTSTEP/OpenStep
  progenv-sig          SIG for Python programming-environment issues
  pythonmac-sig        SIG on Python for the Apple Macintosh
  pythonwin-sig        SIG on Win95/NT/3.1 GUI version of Python
  string-sig           SIG for Enhanced String Processing in Python
  tkbrowser-sig        SIG on Building Tk-based Web Browsers
  web-sig              SIG on Python and the World Wide Web

--AbV4xFHVL2luso/E1QjQBYX9u5NVIRkTprZioXTt--