[PYTHON META-SIG] Sound-sig

Ken Manheimer klm@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 19:11:05 -0400 (EDT)

> media-sig sounds awfully general to me and would violate one of the
> guidelines we set for sigs, (that is to have specific goals/projects to
> work on).  I currently don't mind crossposting between web-sig and

A couple of responses have opened my eyes to the fact that my proposal
was off-base (and, in fact, would betray some of the principles i had
advocated early on).  I take it back!

> doc-sig is still broken as far as I can tell.  We've been trying to send
> out the new gendoc Daniel has written but have yet to see it.
> (Sent three times)

Aargh.  I tried a test posting (after trying a few less intrusive tests),
only to have it delivered.  I suggest you retry your post, but this time
CC me on it.  This may provide further information.  (And i did recall
seeing a post get through on that list, today - concerning the "cocoon
utilities" documentation tool...)

Ken Manheimer		klm@cnri.reston.va.us	      703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives
		 1895 Preston White Drive, Suite 100
			   Reston, VA 22091