[melbourne-pug] A Taste of MicroPython (was Re: Next Melbourne Python meeting - Monday 6 August)

Matt Trentini matt.trentini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:44:34 EDT 2018

Hello folks,

Apologies for the delay but I've finally gotten around to processing and
posting the video for the talk: A Taste of MicroPython
<https://melbournemicropythonmeetup.github.io/A-Taste-of-MicroPython/>.

Thanks again for having us and enjoy the video!

Cheers,
Matt

PS The next MicroPython Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/MicroPython-Meetup/events/zhflhnyxmbjc/> is this