[melbourne-pug] Next Melbourne Python meeting - Monday 5 June

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Thu Jun 1 03:20:20 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

The next meeting of the Melbourne Python User Group will be on Monday 5 June. We hope to see you there!

Our main speaker will be Nick Moore (https://github.com/nickzoic <https://github.com/nickzoic>), presenting on MicroPython. Nick is a contributor to the MicroPython ESP32 port and organises the Melbourne Micropython Meetup. He gave a similar talk at LinuxConf AU earlier this year. It should be a good talk!

We still have space for another short talk. If you'd like to present, please contact me or Sam (CCed) or the mailing list.

When: 6pm on Monday 5 June

Where: VLSCI, Lab 14 Seminar Room, 700 Swanston Street, Carlton

How to get there: Take a tram 5-10 mins north from Melbourne Central station

Dinner afterwards: pizza, then drinks on Lygon Street

Cheers,
    Ed

--
Dr. Edward Schofield