[melbourne-pug] General hello and request for help

Andrew Guy andrewjguy42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:39:24 EST 2017

Hi Peter,

Sorry I can't help with suggestions for tutors to help with your project.

One thing that does stand out from looking at the source code is the lack
of unit tests. Might be something worth learning about and implementing
moving forward, especially if you're going to have collaborators also
working on the code base.

The pytest framework would be a good place to start. You're not going to be
able to get 100% test coverage overnight, but you could at least make it a
requirement that any new code comes with an appropriate set of tests.

Cheers,
Andrew