[melbourne-pug] Python developer wanted (Melbourne CBD)

John Knight john.knight at tequity.com.au
Thu Jun 16 20:11:42 EDT 2016

Hi Andrew – if you haven’t found someone then one of my contractors could possibly come over for a few months.

Please let me know directly :)

All the best, John

 <https://www.saltworth.com.au/>

John Knight / Tech Agent & Founder
M: +61 402 234 813

Saltworth Pty Ltd
P: +61 3 9670 9056
Atlantis Tower, Suite 3201/288 Spencer Street. Melbourne, Victoria 3000

 <http://www.saltworth.com.au/> http://www.saltworth.com.au

 <https://twitter.com/SaltworthAU>    <https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif>   <https://www.facebook.com/saltworth/>    <https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif>   <https://au.linkedin.com/in/jktequity>    <https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif>   <https://youtube.com/>    <https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif>   <https://vimeo.com/saltworth/videos>    <https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif>

 <http://saltworth.com.au/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachment to it) is confidential and may also be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this email (including any attachment to it) from your computer system. We do not assure the security of information electronically transmitted and your communication with us through such means signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching thereto. Any statement contained herein is not to be construed as an offer to enter into any contractual obligation nor an acceptance of any offer. Thank you!