[melbourne-pug] Posting: Seeking a Python Back End Developer

Jonathan Tan tan at jump.careers
Fri Jun 3 01:54:19 EDT 2016

Hello all,

We are a Melbourne-based company with a current size of 5 people. We are
presently developing the MVP for our web software platform that will allow
users to plan out their careers. To speed the development process, we're
looking for a Python developer to add to our ranks. We seek one with
experience working on past Python projects for small or large businesses.
You will also be working with another B.E. developer who's currently living
in Brazil at the moment.

If you think the role will be great for you, please send me your resume.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Tan

Jump! Careers

Email:   <mailto:tan at jump.careers%0d> tan at jump.careers

Web:     <http://jump.careers/> Jump.Careers

Consider the Environment before printing this email

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this
e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not
waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. The sender
believes that this e-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm,
Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its
attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. The sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising in
any way from this message or its attachments.

---