[melbourne-pug] Question re job ads from recruiters

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Wed Jan 27 00:07:18 EST 2016

I’m curious to know why the limitations on job postings from recruiters?

I get plenty of good Python jobs but we can’t post them here which is a pity as there might be a good outcome for all.

Why does it matter that we need to keep the company name off the job ad? Everyone knows that’s just one of the limitations we recruiters need to deal with.

Perhaps if there was a jobs mailing list address then people could tune out of the noise by moving the job postings off the main list.

Thoughts?

Andrew