[melbourne-pug] Talk for the Monday, 5 October 2015

Zaki Akhmad za at python.or.id
Sun Sep 20 13:56:57 CEST 2015

> On 15 September 2015 at 15:58, <javier at candeira.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Matthew and Russell. I can't edit the wiki right now. Can you
>> please write yourselves in for October, punt me to December?
>

> I've tried but I can't update the wiki, the navigation on the left says
> Immutable Page.
>
> The Wiki must have flagged me as a trouble maker becasue I can't seem to
> edit any pages.

Hi Russell,

Surely you're not flagged as trouble maker.

The wiki maintainer decided that new signed up members have to send
email to pydotorg-www at python.org, stating their wiki username and
intended edits. Then the wiki maintainer will add you to EditorsGroup.

This information is on the main page[1].

[1]https://wiki.python.org/moin/