[melbourne-pug] Job position advertisement - Software Developer - Python + other technologies - Permanent - Richmond, Melbourne

Employment.Jobs at 3DC.COM.AU Employment.Jobs at 3DC.COM.AU
Mon Nov 2 01:11:55 EST 2015

Hi,

We are currently seeking to employ a person with Python skill to work on
our solutions that are hosted as SaaS in private cloud environment. There
is the additional bonus to work on other technologies, the primary focus
will be Python.

Immediate start.

A copy of the job advertisement is included below or can be viewed here on
seek.com.au --
http://www.seek.com.au/job/29778682?pos=4&type=standard&engineConfig=control&tier=no_tier&whereid=3000

Note: Due to the nature of our services, the successful candidate will
require to have a Australian Federal Police check that we will organise.

regards
3DC Employment

Copy of Job Ad from Seek

We are looking for a person that understands and knows how to work Python.
Your skills will include meticulous attention to detail and efficiencies
in coding. An eagle eye for UX design, coupled with the ability to adapt
to varying coding challenges.
Our solutions are hosted as SaaS in private cloud environment and you will
have an understanding on how to work, organise and secure data using Linux
encryption.
We also provide solutions using other technologies such as PHP, Wordpress,
IBM with the opportunities to cross skill and expand your knowledge.
An important attribute to the role is the ability to see alternative
solutions to issues and problems. We don't just want a coder we are after
a creator. Is that you?
You will be given the opportunity to input your ideas on how the future
development of the product is directed. We would like to see what those
ideas are in what is a very exciting time. We have an existing client base
and expanding.
You will not be afraid of hard work and willing to roll up the sleeves.
There is no easy ride, but you will like the rewards. If words such as
ownership, excellence and fun to be part of a team resonate with you, then
this could be your place.
Strong verbal communication, fluent in English and listening skills,
combined with excellent interpersonal skills will be attributes you
possess as you work with internal and external stakeholders.
The role will commerce with a full time 3 month probationary period,
leading to full time. Recent graduates or Person's with one to two years',
and above of commercial work experience should apply for this position.

Responsibilities include:
Deliver specification functional solutions into workable solutions.
We use Agile and/or Scrum methods. Whichever is required to deliver.
Q&A Testing and solid Documentation
Maintaining and amending existing functions.
Building new functions/components.
Liaise with internal/external stakeholders as required
Maintaining version control and change management.

To be considered for this position
You will require an Australian Federal Police (AFP) check that will be
organised for the suitable applicant.
Formal qualification in Mechatronics, Computer Science / Software
engineering, with proven success in Programming.
Have one to two years and above of commercial experience using Python,
coupled to SQL on Linux.
Only applicants with current Australian Permanent Residency
Ability to work on your own, unsupervised.
See and understand a problem and provide feasible alternative solutions.
Ability to think outside the square.
Following instruction.
Typing at min 45 wpm
Knowledge or understanding of distributed version control
Demonstration of Strong technical skills in:
Python,
Relational Database in SQL (PostgreSQL),
Javascript, JQuery,
UX Design,
HTML, CSS,
Versatile in Frontend and Backend development
Operating system Linux
·
 Exposure or additional experience in the following areas will be highly
regarded:
Linux server management
Mercurial
PHP, Wordpress, IBM Lotus
Jira
AJAX, SOAP, Web services
Portfolio of personal projects or personal development.

About 3 Dimensional Consulting
3 Dimensional Consulting is an IT software consulting company that
provides bespoke business solutions where data sensitive is of great
importance. Located on Melbourne city fringe, we have been in operation
since 1999.

STRICTLY NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS
All documents MUST be in MS Word 2010 or later format and/or PDF and
emailed to 3dc.employment at 3dc.com.au
Provide your CV accompanied by an introductory letter, addressed to 3DC
Employment including what value you feel you would bring to the
organisation and examples of your recent work experience - Quote
DEV03-2015 in subject line
Failing to comply with guidelines WILL deem your submission void.
Due to the high number of applicants expected, only successful applicants
will be contacted.

3 Dimensional Consulting
211A Swan Street, Richmond, Victoria,  Australia  3121
Australia: 1300 881 711   | International: +61 (0) 3 8844 7550  |   Fax:
+61 (0) 3 8844 7552
e-mail: 3dc.employment at 3dc.com.au  |  web: http://www.3dc.com.au

                 Providing your business with solutions to do business
(TM)

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************  This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is was intended. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect or represent those of 3 Dimensional Consulting Pty Ltd (ABN 91 089 039 430).   If you are not the authorised intended recipient or authorised to receive this on behalf of the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by reply email or contact 3 Dimensional Consulting on +613 8844 7550, delete this email and destory any copy. You may not use, disseminate, distribute, read or copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone, other than for the purpose stated here within and should only re-transmit, distribute if you are authorised to do so.   We accept no responsibility and cannot, nor warrant that this email has not been altered or corrupted during transmission or free from any forms of computer viruses. The recipient accepts all responsibility for all forms and methods of viruses checking.  ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************