[melbourne-pug] Notes from today's talk

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:52:53 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Thanks for listening to my overly-long talk earlier today! I've cleaned up
my notes a bit:

https://github.com/jni/streaming-talk

The README contains info about the contents of that repo.

Some longer/more complete answers/stuff I forgot about for questions at the
end of the talk:
https://github.com/jni/streaming-talk/blob/master/notes.markdown#notes-for-follow-up-email-based-on-in-person-questions

Feel free to email me (or tweet at me) with follow-up questions, or
suggestions on how to improve the talk! I think there was a fair point that
some of my examples are a bit overboard with the toolz-ing. I wouldn't mind
if we had a competition for clarity/conciseness for those examples! =)

Juan.