[melbourne-pug] Code of Conduct for MPUG

George Patterson george.patterson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:43:38 CET 2015

Try http://2013.pycon-au.org/register/code_of_conduct

I think Javier copied an wiki tag in it's entirety. Mostly harmless :-)

George

On 9 Mar 2015, at 10:59 pm, Javier Candeira <javier at candeira.com> wrote:

So, the wording on the page.

"""
Newcomers are always welcome to attend or write to the mailing list, we're
a friendly bunch! Though we are not affiliated with Linux Australia or
Pycon AU, we've chosen to follow their [[
http://2013.pycon-au.org/register/code_of_conduct|Code of Conduct]] for our
meetings. Not because we've ever had any problem in the past, but so that
we know what to do if any problem should arise in the future.
"""

The link doesn’t work for me :-(

Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au

Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the

Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"