[melbourne-pug] Code of Conduct for MPUG

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Mon Mar 9 12:38:56 CET 2015

Thanks, Harriet, for your support.

I never know where the line is between encouraging and pestering,
however. To the people I've chased for months until I got a
presentation out of you: apologies if it was the second.

So, since this seems to be the thread: please submit ideas for talks,
and encourage your female friends/colleagues to atend/present!

The designated introducer: we used to do rounds of introductions, but
we kinda collectively lost the habit. We should probably start again.
Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers,

Javier