[melbourne-pug] talk idea for July meetup

Geoff Crompton geoffc at trinity.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jun 19 08:20:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

I’m preparing a talk for pycon-au. I was wondering if I could give it a practice run at melbourne-pug? My title is “Testing aint’ hard, even for SysAdmins”. It covers a basic overview of saltstack, and what I leaned about doing testing in python while writing a script to interact with saltstack to do my monthly package updates.

I’m covering python testing at a pretty basic level. and I don’t get very deep into saltstack either. It’s for a 25 minute slot at pycon-au.

Cheers,
—
Geoff Crompton, System Administrator
T: +61 (0)3 9348 7138
Trinity College | University of Melbourne | Royal Parade, Parkville | VIctoria 3052, Australia
www.trinity.unimelb.edu.au