[melbourne-pug] [JOB] Python dev role (mid-level)

Shaun O'Keefe tonydanzasproseandstanza at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 07:08:20 CEST 2015

Hi all,

As one of the aforementioned hirees from the list (reluctantly left due to
a change of personal circumstances that needed me and my wife overseas),
just wanted to put a gold star on this one.

Excellent group of people, great technology, lots of autonomy and a
generally great working environment. A++++ would be hired again.

Lex is alright, too.

Cheers,
Shaun.