[melbourne-pug] Job Opportunity - Software Engineer/Developer (Python)

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Thu Feb 26 02:16:21 CET 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 12:08 PM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> You're welcome to do so, and I am not arguing against recruiters. But
> this is not a forum for them to sell their wares.

I disagree at this point. If someone came in and said: "I'm recruiting
for Jane Street, for their new operation here in Melbourne" I would
welcome such a post.

But then they would be engaging in the right way: here's an employer,
please talk to them through me.

I'ts the advertising of generic zero-information
the-ad-is-on-seek-anyway potential positions that I find self-serving.
Useful to the recruiter, zero-value-added to the community.

Javier