[melbourne-pug] Job Opportunity - Software Engineer/Developer (Python)

Rory Hart hartror at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:19:52 CET 2015

> On the other hand, jobs are really important, for both employer and
> employee. People might really benefit from this information. So that wins.

I strongly agree.

Personally I have gotten two jobs off this list, I'd probably not be
working with Python day to day if it wasn't for job postings here.

I know recruiters can be annoying and sometimes post to lists with
completely unrelated jobs so lists people are rightly wary. However this
posting is right on topic and I've not seen Liam or Halcyon Knights abuse
this list.