[melbourne-pug] Python Database Developer Contract

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Feb 19 21:15:23 CET 2015

Sarah Goldberg <sarah at arcaustralia.com.au> writes:

> Just to be clear… This is a real job which I have been given
> exclusively by one of my current clients, a large reputable
> organization; and unfortunately I’m bound by confidentially agreements
> and cannot disclose their information to the public (which this is –
> being a public user group).

In which case, it's best not to use this forum for advertising it.
Please understand: we don't want this forum to turn into a place for
“guess which jobs are the real ones”.

--
 \             “I have never imputed to Nature a purpose or a goal, or |
  `\    anything that could be understood as anthropomorphic.” —Albert |