[melbourne-pug] Fintech job opportunity

Anthony Caneva anthony.caneva at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:43:16 CEST 2015

Hi there! My name is Anthony and I'm a manager in the financial advice
division of BT/Westpac. In particular I'm responsible for the deployment
and support of our technology solution.

I'm looking for an individual with a very good working knowledge of python
coding to join our fintech business unity. Industry specific mentoring
included as part of this opportunity to join an energetic and growing team
in Melbourne.

Happy to discuss flexible arrangements including contract and part-time
work, as well as full-time opportunities for an appropriate candidate.

Please contact me via direct reply email if you are interested in
discussing this opportunity in greater detail.

With thanks
Anthony Caneva