[melbourne-pug] [pyconau-orgs] Permanent links to Code of Conduct

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Sun Apr 12 17:18:02 CEST 2015

Having carefully read the Linux Australia Code of Conduct stored here

https://github.com/linuxaustralia/constitution_and_policies/blob/master/code_of_conduct.md

I believe that it provides a reasonable starting point for MPUG's code
of conduct.

It does however serve as a template for their conferences - an activity
that equates to the monthly MPUG meetings - but does not address other
activities that open source communities are usually involved -- website
design, on-line content creation, email lists, fora, etc.

Consequently, at some stage, the text will need to be augmented to
ensure all activities are covered or generalized to act as a set of
principles community members abide.