[melbourne-pug] December date; November What's New

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Wed Oct 29 05:55:17 CET 2014

Hi all,

Javier, thanks for raising this issue!

I think moving the meeting to 2nd or 3rd December would be the cleanest option. I can't personally make either date, so my scheduled What's New talk would have to be postponed to the next meeting in February. I was also going to host the December meeting, so the choice of 2nd or 3rd December would depend on who is available to host it and give talks.

Here's a suggestion: in any case, we could also have a Christmas pub meet on Monday 22nd December. Instead of talks, we could bring laptops and show and tell, meet new people and catch up.

Best wishes,
    Ed