[melbourne-pug] Any Python-gnuPG success on Windows 7 and Python 3.3

David Crisp dcrisp at netspace.net.au
Tue May 27 08:33:01 CEST 2014

Hi Sam,

That.. That seems to have worked to the next stage! (it accepted it
without chokeing) I tried all sorts of quoting but I didnt think if
quoting like that! :)  Thank you.

I didnt want to try and mess with moving the executable to a more
accessible location as I dont have the ability to do this in the
production environemnt.

Regards,
David