[melbourne-pug] OS license requirements

Henry Walshaw henry.walshaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 02:50:32 CEST 2014

It sounds pretty close to LGPL. But maybe have a play with TLDRLegal (
https://tldrlegal.com/ ) which is a nice way to look at and search for
licenses (see the LGPL license @
https://tldrlegal.com/license/gnu-lesser-general-public-license-v2.1-(lgpl-2.1)
). Something that I only saw when I took a look at it this morning is
they've now got a reverse search which will let you drop in license
conditions and return licenses that match, which might also fit your bill.

Regards,
-Henry