[melbourne-pug] Yesterday's MPUG session and going forward

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Tue Sep 3 14:39:18 CEST 2013

Oh, yesterday we forgot to talk about http://www.belowtheline.org.au/ !

Below The Line is a service by MPUG's own Benno Rice (with Michael
Pearson and data from the Australian Electoral Commission) to help
citizens know what they are voting for when they vote for a party's
preference ticket instead of voting below the line.

As a new citizen, I find all of this as daunting as it's fascinating.
And as a daunted voter, I find Below The Line an incredibly useful
resource to help me navigate my voting choices.

Thanks, Benno!